This industry page covers information across the broader sectors that IBSA Manufacturing engages with. In particular, there are a number of cross sector projects that IBSA is adding its expertise to. For more information on the Digital Skills Cross Sector Project – click here
This industry page also includes Sustainability which aims to improve productivity and efficiency through embedding sustainable operations, environmental monitoring and technology, and competitive systems and practices.
IBSA supports the Sustainability Industry Reference Committee that looks after the following training package:
The link above provides a full list of units and qualifications in the training package, you can view or download from training.gov.au.
All qualifications have been grouped in vocational streams below.
Qualifications in vocational streams
Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS20316 - Certificate II in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS30316 - Certificate III in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS40316 - Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS50316 - Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS60316 - Advanced Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS80316 - Graduate Certificate in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS80416 - Graduate Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
- Environmental Monitoring and Technology
- Sustainable Operations
Any questions or feedback on the training package?
Latest from IBSA View more
IBSA Manufacturing Training Package Development Methodology
IBSA Manufacturing Training Development Projects follow the Training Package Development and Endorsement Process Policy and uses a five phase methodology. Our approach to all training…
Draft one components for Sustainability 2017 Project available for comment
Draft 1 training package components for the Sustainability 2017 Project are currently available for comment until Friday 1 December 2017. IBSA Manufacturing, in consultation with the Sustainability Industry…