Current Positions Available
VET Instructional Designer – Contract/temp
An opportunity has become available for a proactive and self-motivated Instructional Designer to join our dynamic Production team in a contract/temp position.
This role involves participating in the development of products and resources for sale and distribution. You will perform instructional design, content development and content quality assurance in liaison with internal and external stakeholders. The role requires you to work within tight production timelines and priorities.
The Instructional Designer will be expected to meet key deliverables and performance indicators determined periodically throughout the contracted period.
- Qualifications and extensive instructional design experience relevant to the VET environment
- Demonstrated ability to apply adult learning principles in the creation of engaging print-based materials (essential) and e-learning materials (desirable) for use in classroom, self-paced and online environments
- Research skills to source and adapt quality, current content for print resources (essential) and e-learning resources (desirable)
- Analytical skills to unpack units of competency and undertake assessment mapping
- Written communication skills to target writing to diverse backgrounds and Australian Qualifications Framework levels
- Resourcefulness, initiative and willingness to take on challenges
- Self-management skills to meet deadlines and quality requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and oral communication skills to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Well-developed skills in using Microsoft Office products
- Flexible work options available. Must be VIC based.
Please forward a covering letter and current resume to Lilly Finlayson at email@example.com