October 25, 2018
Manufacturing Industry Reference Committees (IRCs) have commenced work on the 2019 Industry Skills Forecasts, with key components of the document being considered at the IRCs’ October/November meetings.
Industry Skills Forecasts identify skills gaps and emerging skills needs within Industry and provide the likely timing of training package development work over the next four years. The Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC) draws on this information to determine future Training Package projects and allocate them to the AISC National Schedule.
IBSA Manufacturing Workforce Development Manager, Juliana Potulic, commented ‘The Industry Skills Forecasts are an important piece for our IRCs as they provide an opportunity for Industry to add their perspectives, which will shape their future workforce’
For further information on an IRC’s 2019 Industry Skills Forecast, please visit the relevant project webpage:
- Aerospace Industry Skills Forecast 2019
- Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicle and Laboratory Industry Skills Forecasts 2019
- Textiles, Clothing and Footwear Industry Skills Forecast 2019
- Furnishing Industry Skills Forecast 2019
- Sustainability Industry Skills Forecast 2019
- Manufacturing and Engineering Industry Skills Forecast 2019