May 22, 2017
With the input of its allocated Industry Reference Committees (IRCs) IBSA submitted Skills Forecasts and Proposed Schedules of Work to the Australian Industry Skills Committee on the 28th of April 2017. The following Skills Forecasts are available to download:
- MEA Aeroskills
- MEM Manufacturing and Engineering
- MSS Sustainability
- MSF Furnishing
- MST Textiles, Clothing and Footwear
In the main, the content in the body of the reports remains the same as published last year, given the information was finalised in September 2016. The sections which have changed include:
- the addition of an Executive Summary (pages 1-2)
- the Training Product Review Plan highlights any new priorities identified by the IRC for 2017-18, and
- the IRC Skills Forecast and Proposed Schedule of Work 2017-18 to 2020-21 table.
Revised Skills Forecasts and Proposed Schedules of Work for the Process Manufacturing, Recreational Vehicle and Laboratory IRC will be available in the near future.